Sunday, August 3, 2008

Apologia

from momtomnie:

We have been using Apologia elementary level, as well. It' s great for working with several ages. I'm starting the one on sea creatures this year and plan to end with botany(not in the right order, I know). I like the notebooking aspect. My older dd will use the general science. It's very textbooky which we haven't done a whole lot of. But her being in 7th grade, I let her help choose, and starting to do some testing might not be a bad idea.
Someone on here recommended Home Science Tools website for science kits to get the things needed for the experiments. I ordered for all the kids. I thought the prices were great considering the price of gas and running around trying to find some of those objects. I'm not sure where to find some of those things anyway. I'm sure I would have ended up ordering individual things anyway or skipping some of the experiments. They had kits for several curriculums not just Apologia.

No comments: